Creatubbles is a global platform for storing, sharing and interacting with students’ visual creations. It is designed as a very easy tool to use for educators, particularly art instructors, with creators between ages 2-15.
Creatubbles features simple and fast uploading, easy organization of creations into custom galleries, and fun and engaging interaction with creations from around the world.
The educational portal allows educators to create, manage, and monitor student accounts making it safe for classrooms. Also, students can comment (pending moderator’s approval) on other student’s outwork from around the world and use Creatubbles on any device. All artwork uploaded to Creatubbles is reviewed before being displayed on their website.
Creatubbles is designed to allow students anywhere in the world to participate equally, comfortably, and safely.
- View uploaded created works on Creatubbles.
- Create an art piece or take a picture of a previously created artwork.
- Create a class and add your students or colleagues
- Upload artwork and interact with the Creatubbles community.
- Send co-manager invites for parents to get relevant notifications and get comment approval rights.
- Create galleries to organize students’ creations and to collaborate with other instructors.